How to Ride
- Be early to your bus stop – give yourself enough time to get to the stop and wait for the bus
- Watch for the bus and make sure you are visible to the driver
- Pull cable or call “next stop” when approaching your stop. If you are unsure of which stop, ask your driver
- Pets are allowed ONLY if in a carrier or a service animal
- No food or drinks
- Lost and found, please call 208-788-7433 x103
- All bus routes are FREE!
- Strollers: MRTA, for the safety of our passengers and infants, requires that infants be removed from strollers of any kind and the stroller collapsed and stowed.
Luggage and all other personal belongings must:
- Safely fit under your seat or in your lap
- Not block aisles or doorways
- Not cause a safety risk or inconvenience to other passengers
- not be placed in wheelchair securement areas or on seats.