Bikes, Skis and Snowboards
- Ski and bike racks are on a first-come, first serve basis. Loading and unloading is your responsibility, driver may not be able to assist. (scroll down to video on how to load your bike)
- Place all skis or bikes in secure racks on the exterior of the bus. Driver will determine available space in case ski equipment must be brought inside the bus (all ski equipment brought inside the bus must remain under your control and out of the aisle)
- Snowboards must be brought inside the bus and remain with you.
- Tandem bikes and bikes with child carriers are not allowed. Baskets and panniers should be removed from bike prior to placing the bike on the rack.
- Mountain Rides is not responsible for any damage or loss of property while in transit.
Bike Rider Alert:
We suggest carrying a lock with you in case you have to lock your bike at the bus stop. We are experiencing a large number of bicycles on several trips between Hailey and Ketchum. Please be advised that we may need to remove any bikes from inside the bus to accommodate passengers. Please carry a lock with you.
Thank you for your understanding. For more information call 788-RIDE.