1. LINKING POLICY—NOT A PUBLIC FORUM
The Site is not a forum for public communication and debate, but a means for Mountain Rides to provide information relating to Mountain Rides services, programs, objectives, missions and projects to the public and its customers. All decisions as to the placement of links to external sites or pages from the Site will be made by Mountain Rides in its sole discretion. Mountain Rides is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of any third party website. Third party websites are accessed at your own risk. Mountain Rides permits links from other web sites in accordance with the following conditions:
- The appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Mountain Rides’ name and trademarks or be displayed in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among the public or disparage or discredit Mountain Rides;
- The appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false impression that an organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with or associated with Mountain Rides or that views expressed on the website are those of Mountain Rides. Mountain Rides reserves the right to require that the linking website include notice stating that it is an unofficial web site and is not endorsed by, sponsored by or affiliated with Mountain Rides and that any views expressed on the website are not those of Mountain Rides; and
- When selected by a user, the link must display the Site full-screen and not within a frame on the linking website.
2. RSS FEEDS
RSS feeds may be a part of the Service and your use of the RSS feeds is subject to all of these Terms. Any reference in these Terms to the content of the Site includes the content of the RSS Feeds. In addition, the following conditions apply. You may not alter the text, links or other content of the RSS feeds in any way. If your site displays the content of the RSS feeds, you must use a platform that permits all links contained in the RSS feeds to function as intended by Mountain Rides. You may not insert any “splash page” or any other content between a link in a Mountain Rides RSS feed and the linked-to Mountain Rides page.
3. NO GUARANTEED AVAILABILITY
Mountain Rides reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof), temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you. You agree that Mountain Rides will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
4. TERMINATION OF SERVICE TO YOU
You agree that Mountain Rides, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, our belief that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of these Terms may occur without prior notice to you, and you also agree that Mountain Rides will not be liable to you for any termination of your access to the Service.
5. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
All materials published on the Site, including, but not limited to, trademarks, service marks, maps, schedules, arrival information, fare information, photographs and illustrations (collectively, the “Content”), is the property of Mountain Rides unless otherwise indicated. Third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. You may use the Content displayed on the Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you do not remove any trademarks, copyright or any other notice contained in such content. Developer use of Mountain Rides’ real-time arrival data requires registration and is governed by separate terms. Any other use, including reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of Mountain Rides.
6. COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
All Content of this Site including content of the RSS feeds is the property of Mountain Rides or its content suppliers, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of the Content on this Site is the exclusive property of Mountain Rides, and is likewise protected by US and international copyright laws.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names (“Trademarks”) of Mountain Rides used herein or in the RSS feeds, including, but not limited to, Mountain Rides, Mountain Rides Transportation Authority, and the Mountain Rides logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Mountain Rides and may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Mountain Rides. The Mountain Rides trademarks may not be used in connection with the products or services of others, except for the use of a text link or a Mountain Rides web logo to link to this site. All other trademarks not owned by Mountain Rides that appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners.