DEMAND RESPONSE – SERVING THE MEADOWS TO KETCHUM MONDAY-FRIDAY
SERVICE DURING SPRING 2019DEMAND RESPONSE SERVICE (formerly Green Route)
Days of Service: Monday-Friday only, April 15 - June 21, 2019
Morning service: starts at 7:30am until 10:00am
Afternoon service: starts at 2:30pm until 5:30pm
Fare: $1 one-way and all Mountain Rides passes are valid
How to Access the Service
24 hours notice is required to schedule a demand response trip. Prospective passengers must contact Mountain Rides by telephone 208-788-7433 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
ROUTE SERVICE AREA OVERVIEW
The purpose of the DEMAND RESPONSE SERVICE is to provide a viable option to current riders on the Green route.
- Demand Response service will be offered to people living in the Meadows mobile home park as a transportation option to travel to destinations previously served by the existing Green Route.
- St. Luke’s and proximity is served by the Valley route daily.
- The Ketchum downtown core area will be served at existing bus stops.
- The Demand Response service is not an expansion of the Green Route service area beyond the Ketchum core.
- ADA service is an option for qualifying individuals.